Friday, January 4, 2013

For the Love of Coffee

In the midst of our go go go lives something as simple as not having your morning cup of coffee can throw off your whole day. It's what I look forward too, small yet it can be so many things. There is a new coffee craze going on, all these independent coffee shops are popping up where they give you a cup of coffee that takes five minutes to make. They grind your choice of beans, boil water, and then slowly make your cup of small coffee with a lot of love. It takes forever! Now don't get me wrong here, I love a great cup of coffee as much as the next and it's always a great cup of coffee, but sometimes when you're on your way to work you want a dollar cup of coffee from the 7 eleven, not a mind blowing coffee experience from some hipstewho's already had five cups of cold press and is overly unenthusiastic. 


MMM COFFEE

I think the reason I love coffee so much is, it's often shared with friends. I LOVE slowing down for a moment and talking face to face with a loved one. Our time should be spent more like this. I get a great feeling when I sit at a coffee shop, friends house, or even around my living room with coffee in hand and good conversation. Coffee dates don't have to be a burden on your wallet either, its an inexpensive way to spend time with friends and family. 


Take some time this week to slow down and share a pot of coffee. I promise it will not disappoint. 

Love,
-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment