Tuesday, January 8, 2013

BURRR



STAY WARM OUT THERE


Whitney and I live in the very cold state of Minnesota, when temps reach well below zero we have to stay warm. Some of my best memories are from when I was a kid and I would play all day in the snow and my mom would make me the best cup of hot chocolate when I was ready to come in. Bundled up with a blanket and snuggled in for the night with hot cocoa is where I wanted to be.




This little quick and yummy recipe is sure to keep you warm!

PEPPERMINT HOT COCOA:

2-4 Cups of Milk (depending on how many people)
Hot Cocoa mix (were on a budget here, use a cheap mix)
1/8 teaspoon of peppermint extract 
I add a candy cane for fun and of course marshmallows or whipped cream! 

If you are going to a party or just staying in on a friday night, a good way to spice things up is adding peppermint schnapps instead of peppermint extract. That will keep you warm all night!



Have fun!

-Bethany

1 comment: