Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Twenty-Something Friend: Jennifer Juni

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!! Can we just say we LOVE this series!?

Jenny, Whitney and I grew up together in a northern Minnesota! Jenny is a fellow wedding photographer like myself; we have always bonded over photography and trying to live life to the fullest! This girl is a GEM! I am so happy she is with us today sharing this A-MAZ-ING recipe. 












One Bowl Brownies


I got this recipe from my Aunt Karen when I was out in Fremont, California last January. Joel LOVES brownies and this is his FAVORITE brownie recipe ever! They are best when topped with ice cream or eaten with a cold glass of milk!



Ingredients:

4 Baker's Squares
3/4 Cups of butter or margarine (I've made it with both, they're both wonderful)
2 cups of sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp of vanilla
1 cup of flour
About 1/2 cup of chocolate chips



How to:

-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
-Microwave Baker's Squares and butter/margarine for 2 minutes or until melted and pour into mixing bowl.
-Stir in sugar and blend with electric mixer. Stir in eggs and vanilla. Mix in flour until well blended.
-Spread mixture in a greased 9x13 pan.
-Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
-Bake for 30-35 minutes (I pull them out when they're still a little soft in the middle, they end up being the perfect amount of chewiness.)





Joel suggests you take a shot of insulin after eating them






I hope you enjoy!

Love,
-Jennifer



THANKS JENNY!!
-Beth & Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment