Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Rainbow Roasted Potatoes


I wish I could say that I made this recipe up but I did not, I am pretty much obsessed with this wonderful woman named Erin Gleeson who has a blog called "The Forest Feast"  and she also created one of my favorite cookbooks and that is where I got this awesome recipe! This was so simple to make and it is so beautiful to look at!! It adds just great color to your meal.
                                      


Rainbow Roasted Potatoes

3 Red potato
3 purple potato
2 sweet potato
3 yellow potato
Olive oil 
Fresh thyme 
salt & pepper

Slice potatoes into round wedges, cover with olive oil, thyme, and any other seasonings you wish, add a dash of salt & pepper and throw that sucker in the oven for 45 min at 375. 




Happy Cooking!
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment